Threading/followups Re: [sclug] Mail choices

John Stumbles john at stumbles.org.uk
Thu Jan 19 23:51:29 UTC 2006

Being the sort of anal person who keeps practically all my email (since
you never know when it'll come in handy to look up, say, recycling
policies in Wokingham :-)) it's a bit of a pain when a new thread gets
grafted onto the deeper branches[1] of an existing thread because it got
started as a reply to an existing message instead of as a fresh message.

That's happened with this one.