[sclug] Place(s) to Live

Gareth Llewellyn Gareth at ournetworkismadeofstring.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 20:36:00 UTC 2006

Hi guys, I've just moved to the Reading area (well working in Theale,
living in Wokingham) apologies for missing the latest meeting but I had
to attend my graduation.

I was wondering if anybody knew of / had a room to rent in the Reading
(preferably the city itself) area (I can't drive so need the trains!).

Finding people to rent with who are interested in IT / in the IT
industry seems to be quite difficult despite this being 'Silicon
Corridor'. I mean only one person so far has comprehended my "chown -R
us /base/" t-shirt

I'm 23, just graduated, am working as a Systems Administrator (Windows,
Linux and BSD) in Theale. I can bring to the table; a reasonable amount
of storage space (linux ISO's, backups naturally), managed switches,
BlueCoat proxy servers, Proliant DL380's and other stuff like Cisco
routers etc etc so if you have a spare room I could pay you for (and
preferably another for dumping the servers!) drop me a line.

Thanks

Gareth Llewellyn