[sclug] drawing network diagrams?

John Stumbles john at stumbles.org.uk
Fri Jul 21 10:56:38 UTC 2006

Any suggestions for tools for doing vector-based drawings in which one
can join nodes of one object to another and keep them joined as one
resizes or repositions the objects, for network or circuit diagrams? A
library of electrical symbols such as switches would be nice.

I've been using OOo draw but it's a bit flakey in some respects (they
seem to have cloned that aspect of M$ products quite successfully :-).
Inkscape is nice but doesn't do the node-linking bit. Before trawling
through other packages I wondered if anyone could give me a heads-up as
to what (if anything) is worth checking out.

--
John Stumbles