[sclug] Cheap reliable low-end ADSL?

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 21:57:27 UTC 2006

<http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/?>

> It doesn't need blazing bandwidth, although we might ship a fair amount of
> data across it so preferably no traffic cap.

<http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/packagelist.asp?filter=advanced&obf=1&ob=yearly_price&obm=ASC&advsearch=true>

HTH,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher, Bristol UK.                           PGP/GnuPG ID:0x5010dbff

"[T]he whole point about the reason why I think it is important we go for
identity cards and an identity database today is that identity fraud and
abuse is a major, major problem. Now the civil liberties aspect of it, look
it is a view, I don't personally think it matters very much."
  - Tony Blair, 6 June 2006 <http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page9566.asp>