[sclug] irc channel

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Fri Oct 20 15:00:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 07:36:41PM -0000, Jakub Heichman wrote:
> Is there an official sclug IRC channel?

No, let's create one.  A #sclug er, somewhere.

Not sure about Raz's suggestion of efnet.  irc.lug.org.uk points at
blitzed or there is always oftc (favoured amongst Debian people and thus
easy for me because I'm lazy :))

Ultimately I'm easy and will join wherever and think it's a good idea.

I'm just knackered today (router maintenance is bad mmmkay).

Simon.

--
[ "Clear?" - Holly. "No." - Lister. "Tough." - Holly.                  ]
        Black Cat Networks.  http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/