[sclug] irc channel

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 15:18:09 UTC 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Simon Huggins wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 07:36:41PM -0000, Jakub Heichman wrote:
>> Is there an official sclug IRC channel?
>
> No, let's create one.  A #sclug er, somewhere.

FYI, #bblug lives on irc.perl.org, which suggests the admins there are
amenable.

> Simon.

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher, Bristol UK.                           PGP/GnuPG ID:0x5010dbff

"[T]he whole point about the reason why I think it is important we go for
identity cards and an identity database today is that identity fraud and
abuse is a major, major problem. Now the civil liberties aspect of it, look
it is a view, I don't personally think it matters very much."
  - Tony Blair, 6 June 2006 <http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page9566.asp>