[sclug] LUG administrivia

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Wed Aug 1 14:33:42 UTC 2007

What are people's opinions on announcements from the lugmaster list?

Since Simon Heywood went off to France, I've been subscribed to the
lugmaster list which is a way of distributing important or interesting
announcements to UK LUGs like the perl survey I posted the other day.

There do however seem to be a lot of them so I'm interested to know if
you think there should be more or fewer or I should just let all of them
through.

For instance today there is an announcement about a python conference
( http://pyconuk.org )

Anyway, if you want more or less information then tell me.

--
----------(     "Excusing bad programming is a shooting      )----------
----------( offence, no matter _what_ the circumstances." -  )----------