[sclug] OT: one for the Reading residents

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 16:09:31 UTC 2007

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Darren Davison wrote:

> Do any of you Reading residents have any views on Tilehurst.. a house there is
> on our shortlist of 2 to buy at the moment :)

I used to live there a few years back. Round Dee Rd/Tay Rd, it can get
somewhat rough, but round by the Village, it seemed quite nice. Nearly
bought somewhere in the latter area myself. Suggest you get a garage if you
have a nice car and want to keep it that way.

HTH,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher, Bristol UK.                           PGP/GnuPG ID:0x5010dbff

"[T]he whole point about the reason why I think it is important we go for
identity cards and an identity database today is that identity fraud and
abuse is a major, major problem. Now the civil liberties aspect of it, look
it is a view, I don't personally think it matters very much."
  - Tony Blair, 6 June 2006 <http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page9566.asp>