[sclug] OT: one for the Reading residents

AdamT adwulf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:22:05 UTC 2007

On 08/03/07, Darren Davison <darren at davisononline.org> wrote:

> Totally OT, apologies:
>
> Do any of you Reading residents have any views on Tilehurst.. a house there is
> on our shortlist of 2 to buy at the moment :)

I am not a Reading resident, but whilst working in Newbury, I used to
pick somebody up from Tilehurst every morning, and drop them back
again in the evening.
The one thing I noticed in Tilehurst, was that there are no attractive
women in Tilehurst.  None.
Even my Tilehurst colleague agreed with me, as he'd had to go to
Winnersh to recruit his missus.

--
AdamT
"Just pick a random entry in the BNF and ship it to Surbiton, please"