[sclug] Skype

John Kennedy skebi69 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:01:48 UTC 2007

Alan,
I got it working fine with OpenSuSE 10.3 (I downloaded that static library
tarball so that I can put it anywhere without disrupting my other Skype
package). I am using a Logitec QuickCam for Notebooks (?16 from ebuyer.com)
and can see it fine.
Have you tried the webcam in any other apps like wxcam or gqcam (both are in
the standard SuSE repositories)?
John

--
The opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine alone and are not endorsed by
(or agreed by) my employer, who ever that may be at the time...