[sclug] Test message and info on the new home for the SCLUG server.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at weardale.cl
Mon Oct 15 18:09:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

The move to a new server is now complete or will be if this massage
makes it out to the world.  As some of you know there has been a problem
with some people getting duplicate messages.  I think that may have been
down to the temporary server we have been using for the last too many
months being on my domestic broadband connection.

Hopefully now that the server is back in a decent home things will be
more stable and the duplicate mail will stop.

Regards
Tom.