[sclug] List Reply-To (was Re: Ubuntu 7.19)

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at weardale.cl
Thu Oct 18 16:51:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 13:50 +0100, Dickon Hood wrote:

> : Hopefully the sclugr list is the easy solution if I can sort out the
> : config.  :-)
>
> The easy solution is a trivial 'formail -i "Reply-To: sclug at sclug.org.uk"'
> in an appropriate section of your .procmailrc.

Yes, But you can't do that on gmail.

The one thing I see wrong or should I say I don't like with the list
config is that it's set to attempt to prevent duplicate messages if
someone does do a "reply all".  Like Dickon has with the post I'm
replying to.   I received the mail direct from Dickon and not via the
list.  So my "Reply list" option is not available for that posts.

It's not a big problem but I'll have a play and see if I can add the
header required.

I think a 'formail -i "List-Post: <mailto:sclug at sclug.org.uk>" should do
the trick.

Regards,