[sclug] OpenSuse11.0

Phillip Chandler phillip.chandler at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 5 13:31:48 UTC 2008

Was a bit over my head. But then so was Linux 2 yrs ago, just the same
as setting up Clarkconnect. But I like a challenge to keep the old brain
cells working.

I tend to find some of the guides too intimidating to read, hence why I
prefer to dive in and install first, then screw up and ask questions.
Mind you, what Ive got, for some strange reason, works. Dont ask how,
but it does.

I wanted to try it out, purely for the learning curve of doing it, and
seeing if I can do it. So I think Im going to have to read some first,
then take the plunge.

But your help was greatly received.