[sclug] sclug Digest, Vol 59, Issue 2

n.a.haughton@bigfoot.com haughtonomous at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:42:09 UTC 2008

Thanks - I'll give that a go today. The only possible fly in the ointment is
that the docs mention installing an agent on the target servers, which
suggests they need to be *.nix servers, whereas mine are WinXP/IIS servers
(the app I need to test has been developed on Wintel and only runs under
IIS. But I'll read the docs properly first to see if I am mistaken. Thanks
for the pointer!

Neil