[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 8th October at 19:30

Ms. C. Black ycyrffgroupie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:43:33 UTC 2008

I will be attending. I was wondering about it this morning?

Strange question, I am going to ask. Does anyone own an exotic pet e.g snake
or something? One of assignments ask to gather user requirements for a
system which register and gives advice about exotic pets. I am trying to
people that I do uni work whiles down the pub.

Christine.

--
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ycyrffgroupie - Y Cyrff
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mystrugglewithmylife - My Struggle With My Life