[sclug] sclug Digest, Vol 70, Issue 9

Neil Haughton haughtonomous at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:12:09 UTC 2009

1. The telephone service is very good value for money, and reliable.
2. The broadband is free, and (apart from this issue) reliable and fast
enough for my purposes.
3. Unfortunately they 'own' the line too, so if I change to someone else it
will probably involve a cost to transfer back to a BT line first. I might
end up being forced down this route though, in the end.
BTW Talktalk acknowledge that customer services is their Achilles heel, and
have announced (I read) that they intend to make it much better soon. We
shall see....

Neil.