[sclug] Greens Hail Victory For Internet Users In Euro-Parliament - But Warn Online Rights Still Under Threat

John Barron mail at europa.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 10:55:37 UTC 2009

On Friday 06 November 2009 20:58:08 Rob White wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I thought you might be interested in this -- Greens working with Pirate
> Party in Europe?
>
> Best wishes
> Rob

Yes, excellent work from Christian Engstrom (Pirate Party) and the Greens. And
thanks to the Lisbon treaty, whether good/bad, one effect is that we now have a
second Pirate MEP Amelia Andersdotter.

And please don't forget we have a busy/active UK Pirate party gearing up:
http://pirateparty.org.uk

We have several hundred members now (and thousands of sympathisers), please do
come along and join us in bringing this to UK shores.

John