[sclug] Rooting my Android phone

Liam Flanagan liamflan at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:33:30 UTC 2012

I'm afraid I don't know anyone with that model so I can only comment on my
experiences with doing the same thing on other devices (HTC Desire, HTC
Desire Z). Nevertheless the best resources I found when I was rooting my
phone(s) were google and  http://forum.xda-developers.com

Let us know how you get on =)

Liam