[sclug] Lost in modern programming, help needed

Graham cascade.information at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:29:22 UTC 2015

Subject: [sclug] Lost in modern programming, help needed

Hi Gareth,

I suggest you keep a blog of questions, snippets, etc
I tend to use 'mc' in sub-folders of the months name
Review monthly and upload to wordpress or something.
Personally I hate 'foo' and 'bar' as they are unimaginative, distracting
and maintain a dependency on the reader already knowing.

Only you know what is worth mentioning.
Here is a script that may help:

year_mm_dd=`date "+%Y-%m-%d"`
vi -c 'set fileformat=dos' $year_mm_dd-NOTES.txt

Graham