[sclug] Moving the mailing list and site.

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Thu Apr 9 11:25:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Tom Gamble got in touch recently and mentioned that his friend who has
hosted sclug.org.uk for free for a number of years would like to stop
doing so.

I contacted lug.org.uk admins and they are happy to host the mailing and
website.

I've copied the current website over (although it is rather ancient in
places; there are pictures of some of us from 2000 on it!).

I could ask about sclugr (the list with the reply-to header set) but...
does anyone use it that would mind if it went away?

Let me know.

In theory when I make the changeover you won't need to do anything.  My
mail filters picked up a test mail I sent through fine.

--
* "The claw chooses who will go and who will stay"                  *
           Brought to you by the letter F and the number 12