[Scottish] Free Router!

Ian Drake, IT, CIR, SE Dunbartonshire scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 28 10:06:01 2002

Andrew,

I'll give you a free one - try the "route" command, Linux is a far superior
router to most as it's capable of supporting many new and old technologies
concurrently (how many Cisco's support ADSL & ISDN & 802.3 & X.25 & 56k
modem?) It also supports stateful packet inspection firewalling and IPSEC
for all your VPN needs (I do have a personal preference for examining VPLs
myself).

Apart from the fact it's one of the most powerful/useful routers that money
can buy, it's also one of the cheapest - it's FREE (both beer & speech,
which is good, because free beer normally increases speech) Tell all your
friends about it.

Rgds,

Ian

P.S. Can you tell I've recently read the Linux Advocacy HOW-TO?