[Scottish] Meeting on Thursday

Miah Gregory scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 28 20:37:03 2002

In message <B992B074.4E0%tmw2n@blueyonder.co.uk>
          Graeme Thomson <tmw2n@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> On 28/8/02 1:31 pm, "Miah Gregory" <mace@darksilence.net> wrote:

> > I'd like to propose we have another keysigning, either at this upcoming
> > meeting, or at the pub afterwards.

> > Someone suggested <http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html> as
> > a good place to find info about what people need to do to prepare for it.

> > Suggestions welcome.

> I'll be there along with my new key, the old one is gone, loooooong story.
> Key should be on the servers by the time you get this, it should have two
> email addresses attached to it, this one and graemethomson.com (replace the
> a with an @)

Ok, I've set up a rudimentary key list at:

<http://www.darksilence.net/~mace/scotlug-keys.html>

Hopefully Kenny will photocopy off enough pages for everyone (thanks Kenny)!

Please email me your key id's for inclusion in the list, if you're wanting
to take part. Don't leave it too late tomorrow, or they might not make it
onto the photocopied lists.

Lastly, if this all goes horribly wrong, I apologise in advance.. :-)

--
Miah Gregory