[Scottish] Meeting on Thursday

Miah Gregory scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 28 20:58:00 2002

In message <22643c6d4b.mace@darksilence.net>
          Miah Gregory <mace@darksilence.net> wrote:

> Ok, I've set up a rudimentary key list at:

> <http://www.darksilence.net/~mace/scotlug-keys.html>

> Hopefully Kenny will photocopy off enough pages for everyone (thanks
> Kenny)!

> Please email me your key id's for inclusion in the list, if you're wanting
> to take part. Don't leave it too late tomorrow, or they might not make it
> onto the photocopied lists.

> Lastly, if this all goes horribly wrong, I apologise in advance.. :-)

Don't forget to bring the following:
 - photo id (either passport, or new style driving licence);
 - your own key id, key type, hex fingerprint, and key size;
 - something to write with (although I'm sure we can work something out
   if you don't own such a piece of modern technology). ;-)

Please don't bring along a laptop or otherwise for the keysigning itself,
just in case you were tempted. If you don't have a printer, just write
out the details on a piece of paper, but please ensure that they're
legible.

Familiarise yourselves with the techniques described at:

<http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/pgp_party/annc-example.html>

--
Miah Gregory