[Scottish] Most definitely off topic

Darren Paxton scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 29 00:03:01 2002

I'm pretty sure that the windows file is used first, since when I installed
kazaa lite, I had to fill the hosts file with the usual adserver addresses,
but reference them to localhost, so regularly when i visit certain sites, I
get lots of "page not found errors" because its trying to load from
localhost.

Therefore, i'd say its done by default

Darren