[Scottish] OT : ADSL modems

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 13 09:44:01 2002

Hi,

hardware question : does anybody know if it matters if you use a foreign
(belgian, for instance) ADSL modem in the UK ?  I would use a local
microfilter, so i'd have the right frequency range, but i wondered if there
are other issues with this.

(amongst other things, it would be to upgrade debian on my laptop when
traveling about, so there you are : this links it to Linux :-) )

Thanks,

Elise
This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.