[Scottish] OT: multiview boxes?

Paxton, Darren scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 12:44:01 2002

Sorry for posting OT, but I'd just like to ask a question.

Thinking of buying an omniview type box - just looking to know where I can
get one relatively cheap and cheerful without wires (since I've already
acquired two full cables).

Already been on maplin, their cheapest is about 70 quid.

Any replies greatly appreciated

Darren

--
Darren Paxton
Computacenter Technical Service Analyst

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.
Mercer Human Resource Consulting Limited is regulated by the Financial
Services Authority and is a member of the General Insurance Standards
Council. Registered in England No. 984275. Registered Office: Telford House,
14 Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NB