[Scottish] Outlook Users (again!)

Graeme Mathieson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 9 09:26:01 2002

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 08:58:18AM +0100, Ian Drake, IT, CIR, SE Dunbartonshire wrote:

> N.B. I run pine at home, what a great wee program.

http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/5301
http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/4963
http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/2097
http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/1709
http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/1687
http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/810
http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/1247

Mark Crispin is alleged to have a history of refusing to fix security
vulnerabilities too.  And the license for pine makes it difficult to
distribute fixed versions...

Did I mention that you can make mutt behave much like pine? :-)
--
mathie+sig@wossname.org.uk          "If you ever need anything please don't
http://www.wossname.org.uk/~mathie/  hesitate to ask someone else first.