[Scottish] Outlook Users (again!)

Ian Drake, IT, CIR, SE Dunbartonshire scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 9 09:03:01 2002

You guys are very lucky. Not only do I *HAVE* to run windows, I *HAVE* to
run OutLook (Exchange Server). I'm *NOT* allowed (nor can, thanks to
policies) update Windows (someone at head office is deciding what we need
and when to implement it). Thank fully I *AM* allowed to keep my AV s/ware
up-to-date, and I use the best (Sophos) and I've been Virus free for 8
years!

N.B. I run pine at home, what a great wee program.

tmw2n wrote...
> hear hear.  i mean if you HAVE to use windows, there are safer mail
> clients too.

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers