[Scottish] Thursday Night Update

Allan Whiteford scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 9 10:16:00 2002

Kevin McDermott wrote:

> A _very_ quick Google turns up http://www.worldatlas.com/geoquiz/thelist.htm
>
> CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD
>
> CONTINENTS (by size)
>
> #1 Asia - (44,579,000 sq km)
> #2 Africa - (30,065,000 sq km)
> #3 North America - (24,256,000 sq km)
> #4 South America - (17,819,000 sq km)
> #5 Antarctica - (13,209,000 sq km)
> #6 Europe - (9,938,000 sq km)
> #7 Australia/Oceania - (7,687,000 sq km)
>
> Kevin

It was only an e-mail signature, a random number generator picked it!

When I went to school, the continents were:

Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and
Australasia.

Australasia covering Australia and the surrounding islands.

I asked the guy who shares my office, and he said the same, so it must
be true.

(At this point I won't mention this guy happened to go to the same
school as me and had the same Geography teacher.)

At the bottom of this e-mail is another random signature, have fun with
it, people.

Thanks,

Allan
--