[Scottish] ANN: Runtime Revolution & Specta Linux

Rod McCall scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 16 12:15:01 2002

>This is a business announcement guys so sorry in advance but I thought
>some of you might like to know our latest Linux news.

As for about two weeks ago we completed another co-operation agreement with
a Linux vendor. The new agreement is with the Finish vendor Probatus
Technologies who have recently launched the Spectra Linux distribution.
This agreement means we are now part of the developer programmes for
MandrakeSoft, SUSE, Caldera (SCO) and Probatus. Moreover we are shipping
our product and have more in depth agreements with both MandrakeSoft and
Probatus.

Our press release is at: <http://www.runrev.com/company/pressreleases/9.html>
Probatus Website: <http://linux.probatus.com>

"Probatus SpectraTM Linux is the most comprehensive operating environment
especially designed for the needs of professional Linux users, such as
systems integrators and application developers, but it is also suitable for
beginners." - from the Spectra Linux website.

cheers,

Rod

Rod McCall  <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334