[Scottish] SLUG Meeting Thursday 26th September 2002

Martin McCarthy scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 26 16:28:00 2002

> I know the Livvy Tower well (although it's, errm, several years since
> I last had a login account there ;-). If it's not a daft question, do
> we just wander into the building and wander up to the meeting room?
> Back in the day you needed an S6 form to get into the building in the
> evening, iirc.. ;-)

I've only attended a couple of meetings, but it has always been a case
of just wandering in.

> and I also think the procmail talk with be interesting.

Don't fool yourself.  I know the guy giving the talk.  [*shudder*]

> A particular interest of mine would be in getting fetchmail, procmail
> and Evolution to talk to each other, if such a thing is possible..

I know nothing about Evolution.  I wasn't planning to mention fetchmail,
but I'll now try to remember to do so.  If I forget, just make sure you
remind me!

Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</         http://www.non-prophet.org