[Scottish] Talk Suggestions ?

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 27 11:28:01 2002

new chairperson, i suppose :-)

	----------
	From:  Kevin McDermott [SMTP:kevinmcd@linuxsolutions.demon.co.uk]
	Sent:  27 September 2002 11:23
	To:  scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk
	Subject:  [Scottish] Talk Suggestions ?

	Hi All,

	As always we're looking for talk suggestions for our monthly
meetings.

	Even if you don't think you could manage it yourself, if there's
anything you'd like to hear more about, then tell us about it.

	It can be anything that falls under the "Linux" umbrella, in the
widest possible sense.

	Short talks, Long talks doesn't matter, if you think it would be
interesting to you, then it's probably interesting to other members of the
Mailing List.

	If you're interested in giving a talk, let us know, as a group,
we'll give you what support we can.

	Thanks

	Kevin