[Scottish] Re: Scottish digest, Vol 1 #172 - 2 msgs

Graeme Mathieson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 7 06:45:05 2003

In <VA.0000162c.0019507d@ntlworld.com>,
on Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:38:42 +0100, Harry Sigerson writes:

>      I downloaded and installed Span Assassin version 'SAproxy' for
> Windows XP and configured it.

Since you're looking for something for Windows XP, I can't help
wondering why you thought it would be appropriate to ask here.

That said, Spambayes[1] is one of these fancy Bayesian anti-spam filters
which will take a little training, but apparently works quite well.  As
a bonus, it works on Linux and win32 among other things and it even has
an Outlook plugin.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
--
Right now, there are scr1pt k1dd13s plotting to DDoS my network, my co-lo
server is not responding  to pings and  the people that I IRC with may be