[Scottish] Re: PHP Developer job advert

willie fleming scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 15 17:00:01 2003

On Tuesday 15 Apr 2003 14:06, Colin.Speirs@scotland.gsi.gov.uk wrote
> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
> use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
>
> > Be aware that this job is for Central Scotland Police
> >
> > If you want to work for these people, go ahead and apply.
>
> Any reason why one wouldn't?

Some folk have principles and have no wish to be involved in projects which
have yet to be proved not to dimish my (or your) personal liberties.

BTW Colin, please, please use the address you subscribed from for posting to
the list. I have to manually approve all your posts. Which is why they may
take a little longer to show up.
OTOH Demon Mail is playing up again this afternoon so its kinda slow anyway
Either that or Menwith Hill has a backlog :-)

Or you could unsubscribe from the original address and resub from your work
address.

--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming