[Scottish] problems with php header function with my ISP

george scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Apr 27 13:21:02 2003

Hi Tam,
         You say your ISP has PHP installed as a CGI instead of an
Apache/ISAPI module. Is it a windoze box or Linux? These errors have
been haunting the Win32 stability of PHP. Please try the following.

  If you have opened a connection to the databse then close it as soon
as possible, ie before you use the header() function.

Turn implicit_flush = on in your php.ini files (Although I doubt you
will have access to your ISP's ini file)

Finally could you echo "\n\n"; immediately after your header() call

You can find out more information on this bug at
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=9852

--
George

  Co-author: Foundation Dreamweaver MX
  Co-author: Dreamweaver Mx: Advanced Php Web Development
  Co-author: Web Development on Mac OSX