[Scottish] problems with php header function with my ISP

george scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Apr 27 15:46:01 2003

Well,
       Let that be a lesson to me, that I must not read/reply to emails
when in a hurry to go somewhere.
Anyway what Ray says is right, if you are passing your variables through
a querystring $_GET or through a form using the POST method $_POST then
you can only access these varibales by using
$_GET["varname"] or $_POST["varname"]

or if you want $_ENV["varname"] for either

anyway it's a good idea to reassign these variables from within your
script. So you could add this to the top of your script

  $quizname = $_GET["quizname"]; //assuming we are using tge GET method

--
George