[Scottish] problems with php header function with my ISP

Tam McLaughlin scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 11:33:01 2003

Thanks all, I will look into the suggestions and try and improve the code
and make it more secure. I am not a programmer so just been hacking away
at a quiz generator that I wanted to do in my own time for my homesite and
work Intranet but very keen to take on board what you say.

However, I did get it working. I had declared variables for my html which
I echo to the browser. One variable was called $header. I renamed the variable
and the redirect worked. There was obviously a conflict with the variable and
the function header in my ISP configuration but not sure why.
register_globals is on in the php.ini file