[Scottish] Re: slightly OT question

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 10:48:24 GMT 2003

That's a good idea - i'll look into that.

For preprocessing the branches : that was my first idea, but it would take
time (time is a problem).  And the second problem would be to convince the
none too trusting and computer semi-literate release management people, that
the intricate tool in question only does its cleaning and preprocessing job,
and doesn't eat or add any code, skewing the comparison.  So i'm first
looking at the 'binary' solution.

Thanks !

Elise

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.