[Scottish] Network testing tools?

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 11:16:01 GMT 2003

In last Linux Format's DVD i think there was a network monitoring tool,
netwox, but i'm not sure it would help you in this case. (there are probably
a whole lot of others around anyway)

by the way, ADSL in the UK is a pure rip-off.  I have a connection at home,
about ?20/month, and at best i get 65-70Kb/s.  I complained about this, and
i was told this was normal for my package.
My brother in Belgium pays the same, and he gets 300-320kB/s !!  I don't
think there's a rational (non-market related) explanation for such a
difference.

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.