[Scottish] The Future of the LUG (was: Re: Next Meeting)

Allan Whiteford allan at whiteford.org.uk
Tue Dec 9 20:09:23 GMT 2003

Ian Ruffell wrote:

> (e.g. my major concern still is the Access replacement - both Rekall and
> Kexio are getting there, perhaps) but also to do with institutions and
> processes.

Ian,

What's Kexio? I'm guessing it's a tyop since google only returns 9
results, none of which seem relevant or maybe google is just having a
bad day. Anyway, can you supply a link and/or correct the typo?

I'd have a vague (non-commercial) interest in the program if it were
free[1] (which Rekall isn't).

BTW: Is it just me or is the reply-to field not being set correctly on
the mailing list?

Thanks,

Allan

[1] Free as in however you'd like to define it.
--
A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1...