[Scottish] The Future of the LUG

Willie willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 22:18:40 GMT 2003

On Saturday 13 December 2003 14:13, Martin Habets wrote:
<snip>
> And with all the political talk I think we have found a perfect
> "raison d'etre" for the Scottish LUG (versus the Glasgow LUG).
> With SLUG we can have one interface to all of of Scottish politics,
> and we can all contact our local MSPs.
sounds good --  you volunteering to do a skeleton letter we can all send?

We'll need to do individual ones to those pols we want to contact directly.
As a starter list I'd go for

Patrick Harvey	Green
Nicola Sturgeon 	SNP
Annabel Goldie	Con

We can stress the anti-globalisation aspect when we find someone in the SSP
who wants to take this on.

Anybody want to help me draft sensible letters to these folks?

Or possibly more to the point, does anybody object to me/us contacting them in
the name of SLUG?

--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming