[Scottish] The Future of the LUG

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Mon Dec 15 11:05:31 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 23:27, ptb wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, SLUG has been fine in terms of individual
> members' achievements and help given but what has it done in
> say the last six months except survive?
>
> Pat

It's easy to sit and heckle from the sidelines, isn't it?  It seems it's
a lot harder to actually come up with answers.  Unfortunately it always
seems to be the ones that go to one meeting every six months that make
the most noise.

If you have something helpful and constructive to say, we'd love to hear
it.  If, on the other hand, you have only criticism without suggestions,
then this isn't really the place.

Gordon.