[Scottish] Forming New LUG

Tony Dyer tony at dyer.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 22:32:41 GMT 2003

I have become increasingly disaffected by the lack of progress and
decisions the charting SLUG's future. As such I intend to form a
distinct UG, in the Greater Glasgow Area, devoted to a broad range of
Open Source as well as Linux issues and taking in user as well as
technical views. If anyone is interested in joining me please contact me
at UG at dyer.demon.co.uk. I wish those who continue with SLUG every
success in the future. My Heart and Head are no longer with my
co-creation.
Tony Dyer
--
Copyright 2003 by W. N. Dyer; all rights reserved.
First class web hosting from 1&1 at