[Scottish] IRC Debate logs

Kyle Gordon Kyle.Gordon at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 22 23:26:24 GMT 2003

How I act when someone challenges my views? What views are those? If I recall correctly, I actually agreed with posting stuff to the list, but thought it best to keep the inane chat, and short and simple requests to IRC.

Maybe I'm missing something here, cos I'm tired and still at work, but please enlighten me...

Kyle