[Scottish] modems

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 3 10:49:01 2003

Michael,

sounds good,  It does have a PCMCIA slot, though i'll have to rebuild my
kernel because i didn't expect to use it anytime soon ...  if you find the
windows cds that would be handy, i do dual boot.  As for the snow, no
problem, i'm not really in a position to complain anyway :-)
And the snow gave me a good excuse to postpone a trip south, so i'm very
forgiving today :-)
Thanks,