[Scottish] Sharing a Linux Proxy Server across networks

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 08:38:01 2003

----------1046074121

Hi Group

I have a simple query here that someone might be able to help me with.  I have a lInux Server (SuSE) with Squid running on 192.168.10.1..  I have windows clients that access the outside world thru' the proxy but would now like to split the clients into three separate networks..  I know I can just change the workgroup name but want to be able to hide all services on each of the three networks but still allow access to all thru'' the proxy server..  is this possible without compromising the integrity of the individual win networks..

man thanks for any help and advice
apostolus
----------1046074121--