[Scottish] If you had a choice between...

Paxton, Darren scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 15 11:21:01 2003

I concur with this - I've been a SuSE stalwart since 5.3 and that version
had an excellent manual to work from. Downloaded the latest version rather
than buy it, but I would definitely recommend it.

Also, YaST may not be to everyone's taste, but I find it quite useful as an
administration tool

Darren