[Scottish] If you had a choice between...

willie fleming scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 15 11:28:01 2003

On Wednesday 15 Jan 2003 11:00, george typed thusly:-

>   I am thinking of trying another linux distro. Up to now it's mostly
> been MD with a touch of Gentoo thrown in. My choices are Red Hat or
> SuSe. Any recommendations

Id go for SuSE, but I have to say I am impressed by Debian's ease of inst=
all=20
(once I'd got my SCSI CD to boot) and package management.
However in a straight choice between SuSE and Redhat, its got to be SuSE.
<taxi driver>
I had that Redhat in the back of my HDD once.... smelly bugger, messed th=
e=20
place up, had to throw him out....
</taxi driver>

--=20