[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Michael Cameron scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 22:39:01 2003

>Anyone connected by ISDN?  ADSL not available up here certainly not at
>my exchange for the foreseeable future.  Computer Shopper mentioned =
some
>ISPs offering similar service on ISDN from 15 - 30 per month - any one
>aware of such a service?

Sounds about right for restricted packages (off peak).   I've been with =
Surfanytime.net for 128K access but they've just raised the price and =
reduced the package so I think I'm going to go back to Demon but it =
ain't cheap. =C2=A360+VAT/month =C2=A3250 setup fee + =C2=A324.99 for BT =
Surftime but on the plus side it is 1:1 contention with no usage limits =
so is in effect a virtual leased line.  I think I can have up to 16 =
static IP addresses too.

Could also try 123ISP, Gio, Quik, surfmad and others but I don't have =
ant experience of them.

Michael=20