OT: RE: [Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Paxton, Darren scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 31 12:24:01 2003

Points noted Colin - I do agree with you on the scope of maintaining the
facilities.

Regarding NTL however, I'm in the east end, and probably because there isnt
such a large uptake of broadband, I regularly get my full 124KB speed from
the 1meg link. Whereabouts in the city are you? Have you had your signal
levels checked?

2) I agree here, although the text server that was implemented recently has
been remarkably solid

3) All too true - you get better support from the newsgroups (when you can
access them) than from anyone at ntl, although from what I've been told -
there are a *select few* techies who know their stuff.

Darren